Liebster Blogging Award (Number Two)

07:43
Hey Everyone,
 
So today's post was going to be a favourites blog post but then I found out that I had been nominated for a second time by the lovely Frances for the 'Liebster Blogging Award'.  I would like to say a massive thank you for the nomination Frances- I love doing these kinds of blog posts because I think it allows you guys to find out more about me and it allows me get involved in the 'blogging community' more.
 
So onwards with the post...
 
If any of you lovely people reading this would like to check out Frances blog then click below (it's definitely worth checking out):
 
 
Before I begin here are the rules for this award:
 
  1. Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions set by the person that nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 small blogs that you love to read, they must have under 200 followers (e.g. on Bloglovin' ) and then link their blog.
  4. Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Let the nominees know that they've been nominated for the award. (via comments or social media.)
 
So let's do this...
 
 
Here are my answers to the questions that Frances set me:
  1. What colour do you think describes you and why?   Hmmmm this is a hard one... to be honest I've never really thought about what colour represents me but I think I'm going to go with blue (duck egg blue to be precise) as it's my favourite colour and I just think that its a very cool, calm colour and I would say I'm quite a calm person (well most of the time anyway).
  2. If you were an animal what would you be?   I love dogs but I think I'd want to be a dolphin as I love the water and the sea so spending all day every day in the water would just be lush. There's just something about water... I love the way that it has no restrictions to where it wants to go- it has total freedom.
  3. What's your favourite social media website? (YouTube and Netflix don't count)    I think at the moment it has to be instagram, I just love how you can express a million words in just one picture... if any of you guys want to add me on instagram then this is my username: Gemima_love
  4. List 3 hobbies?   I always thought that I've been quite an active person until I read this question and I actually stopped to think about my 'hobbies'. I don't really have any.... I do like to do art in my spare time, I suppose reading and watching YouTube video's (I think I'm slightly obsessed)
  5. What's your favourite TV Show/ Series?    I have two favourite shows both of which have finished now * sighs loudly but they are 'Bad Education and Miranda', I love comedy shows and anything with Jack Whitehall and Miranda in is just perfection for me.
  6. Favourite types of YouTube video to watch?    This is easy, I love fashion and beauty tutorials- I could probably spend all day, every day watching them but I do also love vlogs too as I feel that you really get to know the YouTuber better....  I think if I ever plucked up the courage to do YouTube then these would be the sort of things that I would cover.   
  7. Hair and eye colour? (Is your hair dyed or not?)     Hair colour is a light brown colour (I would love to dye it dark brown but I'm too scared to) and eye colour is blue.
  8. Biggest fear?    I'll apologise in advance for the cliché but I think my biggest fear is not doing what I love, life goes by too quickly so I strongly believe if you aren't doing something that you love then you shouldn't waste time doing it.   
  9. Greatest achievement?     Well my artwork was once on ITV's 'This Morning' for an art competition- I didn't win but it did make me proud to see it one TV.
  10. 3 words that describe you?     Positive, childish (well you only live once) and happy.
  11. If you could recommend a book for someone to read, what would it be and why?       The book I would recommend would be 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell as a good friend of mine told me about this book and I'm so glad she did, I literally read this book in 2 days- it's just so good. It kind of reminds me of 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg so if you liked that then you'll love this.
 
Here are the bloggers that I nominate:
 
 
 
 
 
The Baking ChocolaTess- http://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And your questions are:
 
1. What's your favourite memory?
2. Biggest regret?
3. Three words that describe you?
4. What's your favourite social media?
5. Favourite film and why?
6. Showers or baths?
7. Which do you love more fashion or beauty?
8. Favourite beauty product that you use?
9. If you could be anyone for a day who would it be and why?
10. Seaside or the countryside?
11. Motto for life?
 
 
So that's all folks....
 
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and finding more stuff out about me. Good luck to those bloggers that I nominated- I hope you like the questions I set you. I will do a March favourites post soon (hopefully before the end of April), but if you guys have anything else that you would like me to cover then let me know in the comments. I know it's kind of late but I hope you all had a good Easter- I know I did, I'm not prepared for back to school next week though *groans loudly.
 
Enjoy the rest of you day and I'll talk soon.
 
X
 

 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.