Liebster Blog Award....

09:21
 
Hey Everyone,
 
So I was going to do a slightly different post today but then Sasha Williams at http://l1ttlesash.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-blog-award.html
nominated me for the 'Liebster Blog Award'.... I would like to thank you very much for the nomination Sasha- I didn't even know this existed to be honest!
 

 

So anyway onwards with this blog post.... the questions I was given by Sasha were, and my answers are with them....enjoy reading them (if anyone is)
 

1) What gave you inspiration to begin a blog?
Well if I'm honest and I should be honest... my inspiration for me to begin a blog came from reading lots of other bloggers as it sounds so cliché but I found myself really enjoying reading them. After a while of thinking 'No I can't start a blog...can I?' I eventually gave in to the blogger community. And I can safety say I haven't regretted it since. It's just so cool to have me own little corner of the internet.
 
2) Who is your favourite music artist?
This was a very hard one! I love loads of music artists... but currently at the moment (well for a while if I'm totally honest) I am loving 'Meghan Trainor'- her music is just so upbeat and happy and I really like that. Believe I don't think there's a day that goes by where I'm not bopping along to 'Lips are Movin'
 
3) What are five items always in your handbag?
Again another hard question in my opinion as my bag is always way too full to the point where my arms are aching! But the 5 items that always manage to make it into my handbag is my phone (I don't think I go anywhere without it...kind of worrying), lip moisturiser (this is usually clear as its just to stop my lips from getting all dry and flaky), purse (not that there's ever much in it), notepad/pen (so I can note any ideas I get whilst I'm out and about- I don't know about you guys but I find it so annoying when I think of a really good idea then forget it) and finally I always carry some spare hair grips as I have really long hair and it always ends up annoying me half way through the day so I pin it back.
 
4) If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? 
Hmmmmm....
I think I would love to be able to fly as imagine how much quicker you would get everywhere no need for buses then...

5) What is your guilty pleasure? 
CHOCOLATE...
I answered this is like 5 seconds flat- I just love it but I do try to eat it in moderation (sometimes anyway)

6) What advice would you give to your younger self?
I would say don't spend too much time worrying about how you look and how others see you as the best people in life will still want to know you and be friends with you because they don't care about things like that. It's about making the inner you shine too!
7) What is your favourite joke?
I found this hard... I don't really have a favourite joke as such but I do lik this one and I hope you guys do too:
Q: What type of book has only characters and no story?
A: A telephone book.

(Short but sweet)
 
8) What is your favourite fashion accessory?
A handbag every time... I have way too many and I still buy more... I think I have an addiction!
9) If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
I would change the amount of hate in the world as we all in it together and I think we should learn to love one another equally...
10) Where does your fashion inspiration come from?
A lot of bloggers such as Lily Melrose and Zoella
But I also like to dress how I want too as I think it's good to look to others for inspiration but you should just be yourself when it comes to fashion and your style should totally reflect this!

11) Heels or flats?
Hmmmm..... I do love heels as I'm quite small and they make me look a normal height until everyone else where's heels then I'm back where I started.... So I think I'm going to say flats as they're just too comfortable! (Even if they do make me look small)
 
 
Blogs I nominate are:
 

1) What's your favourite chocolate and why?
2) Fashion or beauty?
3) What's your favourite perfume and why?
4) What's yours best beauty tip?
5) If you could be anyone for a day who would it be and why?
6) What would be the three things you couldn't live without if you were stranded on a desert island?
7) Currently what's your favourite movie?
8) Shoes or handbags?
9) What's your favourite shop and why?
10) If you could have any dream holiday where would it be and why?
11) What's your motto to life?
 
 
Thanks again Sasha for the nomination- I actually enjoyed doing this! I hope everyone enjoyed reading this post and finding out more about me.... Good luck to those which I nominated.... There will be another blog post coming later this week! Have a good day guys! I also hope you guys have a really good 'Pancake day'! What's your favourite topping? Mine is orange and sugar...lets just say I like them sweet!
 
Talk soon

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.